geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: geronimo 2 javadoc and sources needed
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2008 21:50:08 GMT
Hi Slava, I'm not exactly sure I understand what you are asking, but if you are
trying to import all the Geronimo 2.1 code into Eclipse these instruction might
be of use to you:

-----> http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/developing-geronimo-in-eclipse.html

Also, you might want to look at some of the 2.1 Documentation (that is still a
work in progress), especially the Developer's Guide:

-----> http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/documentation.html

Hope this helps, if not, please try your question again .....

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell