geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <petersson.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo v2.1 Plan Creator => Deploy Liferay 4.1.1
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 20:21:48 GMT
Hi Jim

If you do a google search on "liferay permgen" you will get a lot of
results about it so this seems to be a general "issue".

I have been testing out several older versions of Liferay with Geronimo
1.1.1 and 2.0.2 and my experience with it is that Liferay is a real
best, although a nice one ;) that likes a lot of memory so try bump up
memory by setting it to something like -Xms128m -Xmx1024m
-XX:MaxPermSize=128m in you java opts and hopefully it will stabilize.

Good luck with this, I am following it with great interest,
unfortunately I have a buzzy time with work at the moment else I would
have joined in this endeavour.

regards
   peter petersson