geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo WTP client for eclipse , server cannot start
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 11:13:22 GMT
Hi seleshmaster and CG, are you both sure that you have all the WTP prereqs
required for the Geronimo Eclipse plugin as listed here ??

-----> http://geronimo.apache.org/development-tools.html

Also, if you are using the Geronimo Eclipse Plugin version 2.1.0, where are you
getting it ?? Or are you building it yourself ?? The latest GEP 2.1.0 can be
downloaded from our unstable site at:

----->
http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/unstable/geronimo-eclipse-plugin-2.1.0-SNAPSHOT-deployable.zip

Finally, if you do in fact have all the prereqs installed, could you please
attach the log from your Eclipse workspace after the failure occurs ?? It will
be the .log file in your .metadata subdirectory. Thanks much....

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell