geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Manu George" <manu.t.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to run Ejb program on geronimo
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 11:14:44 GMT
Hi,
    The JNDI Name that you have given is not correct. If you see the
log files you can find the correct JNDI Name. You will get lines
similar to the one below where ejb/mgmt/MRCLocal is the JNDI Name
21:38:02,125 INFO  [startup] Jndi(name=ejb/mgmt/MRCLocal) -->
Ejb(deployment-id=agent-ejb.jar/ejb/mgmt/MRC)

I am guessing that in your case it will be DemoRemote or DemoBeanRemote
You just need to lookup ctx.lookup("DemoRemote");

I believe there is a bug in openejb whereby it doesn't pick the value
in the jndi-name tag and instead uses 3.0 style name generation .

Regards
Manu