geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Manu George" <manu.t.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deployment error when i deploy my EJB program in Geronimo
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 11:03:13 GMT
Hi,
       I believe that your application.xml does not conform to the
schema. The error message you get is exactly that i.e. you cannot have
a resource-ref element inside the application.xml
The documentation for Geronimo is at the URL
http://geronimo.apache.org/documentation.html. I advise you to read it
first .It has examples on many types of j2ee/jee applications. You may
need to create geronimo specific deployment plans too in addition to
correcting your application.xml

Regards
Manu