geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Manu George" <manu.t.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MDB performance tuning, configuration
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2008 16:48:20 GMT
oops. Sorry about that Mario. My understanding is that setting the
instanceLimit to 0 should prevent the mdb container from limiting
instances. However there are a few other known issues with mdbs and
AMQ and one of them must have kicked in. David Jencks I believe has
fixed them all but you will need to update to version of AMQ
containing his fixes.

regards
Manu