geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Manu George" <manu.t.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: (Please Reply urgently help needed) How to configure Session Bean Pool Size
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 18:07:23 GMT
Hi Puneet,
          Currently in Geronimo you only have a single container each
for Stateless and Stateful
Session beans and in openejb(EJB provider in geronimo) the pool size
is set per container.  So you can set only a pool size for all
stateless beans and another for all stateful beans. For this you need
to modify config.xml. Change the entry for module
org.apache.geronimo.configs/openejb/2.2-SNAPSHOT/car as given below.
The config.xml can be found in <GERONIMO_HOME>/var/config directory.
Please note that the config.xml should be changed when the server is
not running.

  <module name="org.apache.geronimo.configs/openejb/2.2-SNAPSHOT/car">
        <gbean name="EJBNetworkService">
            <attribute name="port">${OpenEJBPort + PortOffset}</attribute>
            <attribute name="host">${ServerHostname}</attribute>
        </gbean>
        <gbean name="DefaultStatelessContainer">
            <attribute name="properties">PoolSize=200</attribute>
        </gbean>
        <gbean name="DefaultStatefulContainer">
            <attribute name="properties">PoolSize=2000</attribute>
        </gbean>
 </module>

The above will result in all stateless beans having a pool size of 200
and all stateful beans having a pool size of 2000

Regards
Manu