geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: MDB performance tuning, configuration
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2008 17:33:49 GMT

On Mar 24, 2008, at 10:23 AM, Manu George wrote:

> Did you try setting maxMessagesPerSession >= maxSessions?
> maxMessagesPerSession is the prefetch size. This may work.
>
> Anyway this is the very same error that david jencks has fixed.
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3783. You will need to
> build and use the latest geronimo version from trunk as well as the
> latest openejb and amq versions inorder to get the fix.

you will also have to update the amq and openejb versions in the
geronimo root pom to pick up your latest builds.  For some reason
branches/activemq-4.1 is producing version 4.1-SNAPSHOT rather than
what I expected, 4.1.2-SNAPSHOT. I'm hoping to have the straightened
out soon as well.

thanks
david jencks