geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NullPointerException by MDB in getCurrentContext()
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 03:36:31 GMT

On Mar 19, 2008, at 8:33 PM, ApolloX wrote:
<snip>

> We've gone off topic though, I have other posts (which no one has
> responded
> to) to discuss this:
>
> http://www.nabble.com/CMP2-on-G2---Delayed-Database-Flush-td15704963s134.html#a15704963

If we don't respond to an initial post within a couple of days, you
are more than welcom (encouraged, even) to post a followup with a
gentle nudge to the community. If necessary, followup that up with a
not-so-gentle nudge ;-). A single note can fall off our radar screen
(especially if our collective plates are full with other things, when
the note first shows up).

As David mentions, it's unlikely that you're going to generate too
much attention for fixing a bug in 1.2-beta. You have a much better
chance of getting our attention for a 2.0.x/2.1.x problem.

--kevan