geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Mario Kofler" <mario.kof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MDB performance tuning, configuration
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:33:01 GMT
hallo,

it seems i completely messed up with my MDB application now. i tried the
"activation spec" that you mentioned and it worked fine. then i thought ia
lso try to set the InstanceLimit to 0. so i went to the config.xml file and
changed the "MDB\ Container\ InstanceLimit=0" wrong thing to do. after that
i did not receive the wanted updates anymore in the database. i increased
the value again to "maxPool" size.. and since that at startup of the server
or at deploy time i always realize that some messages are delivered but then
it stops again. i dont even send messages anymore, the messages that are
delivered are from a test 2 hours ago!

i also tried to restart the database, restart the server, computer,
everything. and tried to start with an empty db. the only thing i realize is
that at startup or deploytime of my application it sends some 10 messages to
the queue and after this it stops.

by the way.. i already set the values back to their initial state.. but no
effect.. i keep having this error and not possible to deliver any new
messages.. just everytime i start i see more 10 values being changed in the
database.

can anyone help me, please.

thanks,

mario