geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Mario Kofler" <mario.kof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.0.2 - OpenEJB "Passivation Failed"
Date Sun, 09 Mar 2008 18:41:05 GMT
thanks!

unfortunately i cannot wait til it is coming in a release. the problem i
have got now is that my SFSB implements Serializable but i still keep
getting the error!!! very unfortunate.

i realized that the error is not coming after accessing the SFSB but just
after accessing the method that writes the beans to the database.

Do also the Entity beans have to implement Serializable? or do i have to do
something for the entity manager which is created in this function?

thanks for the help,

mario.