geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Migrating an application from tomcat to geronimo
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2008 22:30:34 GMT
That isn't much context to understand what you are trying to do.
Normally in a javaee setting the security is configured and enforced
in the application server and the application doesn't do anything
beyond perhaps calling isUserInRole("someRole").  Not knowing what
MemoryRealm is or where the code you quote is  and is called from it
is hard for me to offer any concrete advice.

thanks
david jencks