geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Query regarding session bean Instance Pool initiation
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 16:27:39 GMT
Please ask your question only once.  if anyone is able to answer it
they will as time allows.  Generally reposting annoys everyone and
makes it much less likely that you will receive a response.  For
instance, I am not now trying to answer your question.

Also, it would be desirable if you could decide which application
server you are interested in.  You should ask the jboss community for
help on jboss.

thanks
david jencks