geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Errors when starting Geronimo Require some assistance thanks
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2008 17:00:32 GMT
It's important to let us know which version of geronimo you are using
when you ask a question.

You need some additional settings on your command line as indicated
in the error message and as supplied in the startup script.  If you
look at the script I'm sure you will have no trouble seeing what the
missing settings are.

For Geronimo 2.1 and later it is strongly recommended that you use
gshell to start the server:
./bin/gsh geronimo/start-server

IIRC the command line I used before geronimo 2.1 was

java -Djava.endorsed.dirs=lib/endorsed -javaagent:bin/jpa.jar -jar
bin/server.jar

thanks
david jencks