geronimo-user mailing list archives

From newbie-gero <chongm...@e7tech.com>
Subject Re: Unable to resolve resource reference 'jdbc/MusicDB' (Found multiple matching resources. Try being more specific in a resource-ref mapping in your Geronimo deployment plan.
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 08:26:53 GMT

Greetings,

I have remove the dependencies in the geronimo-web.xml. This is the error is
response:
Error: Unable to distribute MusicApp.ear: Unable to resolve resource
    reference 'jdbc/MusicDB' (Could not auto-map to resource.  Try
    adding a resource-ref mapping to your Geronimo deployment plan.

I have use 2 types of methods to connect to the database. One is create a
database pool in the console another in the ear file. Both methods have the
same error.
I guess it must be i did not add a resource reference in my xml.

I try to add a resource reference of the jdbc/MusicDB in the
geronimo-application.xml but it returns an error on the resource ref on
geronimo-application.xml file.

Please let me know where can i put this jndi name jdbc/MusicDb... I have put
one in the geronimo-web.xml. How do i put in the geronimo-application.xml?

This are the 2 files on the deployment plan:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16393441/geronimo-web.xml geronimo-web.xml
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16393441/geronimo-application.xml
geronimo-application.xml

Thanks for the time you have guided me.