geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Tedeev <ted_...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: complex geronimo-web.xml problem
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2008 21:58:38 GMT

oops. It was deploying only because I accidentally put it into WEB-INF
instead of META-INF.
So persistence unit was not just found. As soon as i put it in right place
META-INF/persistence.xml
it will produce same error Unable to resolve reference
"JtaDataSourceWrapper".
So this way doesn't work either.