geronimo-user mailing list archives

From newbie-gero <chongm...@e7tech.com>
Subject Re: Unable to resolve resource reference 'jdbc/MusicDB' (Found multiple matching resources. Try being more specific in a resource-ref mapping in your Geronimo deployment plan.
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2008 18:50:13 GMT

Hi david,
thanks for your help and effort in helping me with Geronimo.
I have follow your advice and i decide to remove the database pool i deploy
into the server which means i go into the console, click on the database
pool and delete the database pool i  have deploy into the server,

Using the same ear file, i deploy again and i get this error:

 Error: Unable to distribute MusicApp.ear: Unable to create
    configuration for deployment

        load of default/Music-ear_war-ic.war/1.3/car failed

        Error starting configuration gbean
    default/Music-ear_war-ic.war/1.3/car

        Missing dependency: user/jdbcdatasource/2.0/car

Do i need to change the xml files in the ear ?

Thanks