geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Tedeev <ted_...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: complex geronimo-web.xml problem
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2008 18:18:39 GMT

Thanks for reply. G-mo 2.1 is used. Unfortunately I have to put persistence
unit into geronimo-web.xml . In our company each customer has their own
schema on AS400 becasue
of security issues. So I have bunch of different datasources pointing to
appropriate schema.
Layout of database is the same in each case. I tried to use resource-ref but
geronimo returnserror about JTA datasource like in this post:

http://www.nabble.com/Problem-with-persistence.xml-%28how-to-use-data-source-%29-td16380414s134.html