geronimo-user mailing list archives

From newbie-gero <chongm...@e7tech.com>
Subject Re: Error: Unable to distribute MusicApp.ear: Geronimo ear plan contains modules that aren't in the ear: false
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2008 07:54:16 GMT

,Hi,
Thanks for your advise.
i have include the the codes u advice into the application.xml

<module>
<connector>tranql-connector-ra-1.3.rar</connector>
</module>

Previously i have add a database pool in the geronimo server. This is how i
do it by writing a mysql-geronimo-plan.xml as below:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16379382/mysql-geronimo-plan.xml
mysql-geronimo-plan.xml
This is how i deploy the database pool:
./deploy.sh --user system --password manager deploy
/home/chongming/geronimo-2.1/mysql-geronimo-plan.xml
/home/chongming/geronimo-2.1/repository/org/tranql/tranql-connector-ra/1.3/tranql-connector-ra-1.3.rar

This is the response from Geronimo server

Error: Unable to distribute MusicApp.ear: Unable to resolve resource
    reference 'jdbc/MusicDB' (Found multiple matching resources.  Try
    being more specific in a resource-ref mapping in your Geronimo
    deployment plan.

default/Music-ear/1.3/ear?J2EEApplication=default/Music-ear/1.3/ear,JCAConnectionFactory=MusicDS,JCAResource=tranql-connector-ra-1.3.rar,ResourceAdapter=tranql-connector-ra-1.3.rar,ResourceAdapterModule=tranql-connector-ra-1.3.rar,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=MusicDS

user/jdbcdatasource/2.0/car?J2EEApplication=null,JCAConnectionFactory=MusicDS,JCAResource=user/jdbcdatasource/2.0/car,ResourceAdapter=user/jdbcdatasource/2.0/car,ResourceAdapterModule=user/jdbcdatasource/2.0/car,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=MusicDS

    Search conducted in current module and dependencies:

    [ALL: user/jdbcdatasource/2.0/car]

    [ALL: org.apache.geronimo.configs/tomcat6/2.1/car]

    [ALL: default/Music-ear/1.3/ear]

    [ALL: org.apache.geronimo.configs/openjpa//car]

    [CLASSES: org.apache.geronimo.configs/openejb//car]

    [ALL: org.apache.geronimo.configs/axis//car]

    [ALL: org.apache.geronimo.configs/axis2//car]

    [ALL: org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko//car]

What are the issue i need to resolve? Thanks in advance