geronimo-user mailing list archives

From newbie-gero <chongm...@e7tech.com>
Subject Error: Unable to distribute MusicApp.ear: Geronimo ear plan contains modules that aren't in the ear: false
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2008 19:56:53 GMT

Hi lists,
in reference from the question in this forum which i have posted:< Cant find
the resource-ref even when i have enter it in geronimo-web.xml. is iit a bug
or my mistake on my part?>, i have update my ear file and manage to solve
the errors i encounter previously.

I create a geronimo-application.xml to solve my previous problem. This is my
geronimo-application.xml plan
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16373868/geronimo-application.xml
geronimo-application.xml

This is my file structure for MusicApp.ear

MusicApp.ear

|-- META-INF
|   |-- MANIFEST.MF
|   |-- application.xml
|   `-- geronimo-application.xml
|-- ejb-jar-ic
|   |-- META-INF
|   |   |-- MANIFEST.MF
|   |   `-- ejb-jar.xml
|   `-- asg
|       `-- MusicEJB
|           |-- Music.class
|           |-- MusicBean.class
|           |-- MusicDAO.class
|           |-- MusicDAOCloudscape.class
|           |-- MusicDAOFactory.class
|           |-- MusicDAOSysException.class
|           |-- MusicHome.class
|           |-- NoTrackListException.class
|           |-- RecordingVO.class
|           `-- TrackVO.class
|-- mysql-geronimo-plan.xml
|-- tranql-connector-ra-1.3.rar
`-- war-ic
    |-- META-INF
    |   `-- MANIFEST.MF
    |-- WEB-INF
    |   |-- geronimo-web.xml
    |   `-- web.xml
    |-- error.jsp
    |-- musicGet.jsp
    `-- musicPost.jsp

When i compress into MusicApp.ear, the folder war-ic will be change to
war-ic.war and ejb-jar-ic will be compress as ejb-jar-ic.jar.:
Below is the file i deploy into geronimo
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16373868/MusicApp.ear MusicApp.ear

The error i encounter now is:
LinuxCM:/home/chongming/geronimo-2.1 # java -jar bin/deployer.jar --user
system --password manager deploy MusicApp.ear
    Error: Unable to distribute MusicApp.ear: Geronimo ear plan contains
    modules that aren't in the ear: false

But in the geronimo-application.xml, i include the mysql-geronimo-plan.xml
and tranql-connector-ra-1.3.rar into the ear file.
What have i miss? Please help

Thanks in advance