geronimo-user mailing list archives

From foxxalla <cnchyb...@yahoo.com>
Subject geronimo mysql
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2008 09:19:09 GMT

I have a problem in how to create a persistance unit  for mysql that works in
geronimo the problem is that i have no idea and ive been searching of how to
configure CMP i tried the same methods that work on jboss, glassfish, Sun
Application Server 9 but it was in vain can I have some guidance please ?

Another question

On the oither servers I am allowed to create normal classes on the web tier
i.e war file but in geronimo it gives a nullpointerexception what is the
reason ?

for example
i have a normal class calles Login.java

and in my jsp i do

<jsp:useBean id="log" scope="session" class="Login" />

if i call a method example log.login(username,password);

nullpointer exception

Please help me :(