geronimo-user mailing list archives

From newbie-gero <chongm...@e7tech.com>
Subject Re: Cant find the resource-ref even when i have enter it in geronimo-web.xml. is iit a bug or my mistake on my part?
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2008 07:45:19 GMT

Hi,
this is my ear file:  http://www.nabble.com/file/p16367330/MusicApp.ear
MusicApp.ear

I guess i must have miss the some deployment xml files which is require by
geronimo. Basically i know that in jboss, i need to write 3 xml files, one
in the META-INF for the ear, one in the ejb-ic-jar.jar and another in
war-ic.war.

i guess the resource reference u refering to is for the ejb jar.
I do not have the geronimo application.xml for the ear.

I guess i need help on creating these 2 xml files. How do i write these
files? Actually i have been reading the online document and i have spent
more than 2 days trying to figure out how can i deploy my file. Until now,
thats no results.

I have check that the console can generate xml file for the war file but not
for ear. I have also try to use eclipse to deploy but also no results,

What can i do please?

Thanks