geronimo-user mailing list archives

From newbie-gero <chongm...@e7tech.com>
Subject Re: Cant find the resource-ref even when i have enter it in geronimo-web.xml. is iit a bug or my mistake on my part?
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 18:39:26 GMT

Hi thanks for your answer. Basically this is my file structure -
META-INF(folder), ejb-ic-jar.jar(this compress files consists of the class
files and lastly war-ic.war(compress file consist of .jsp files and WEB-INF
folder). This three items, META-INF, ejb-ic-jar.jar and war-ic.war are
compress into Music.ear file.

The plan which i mention is the geronimo-web.xml plan. Did geromino error
actually refering to geronimo-web.xml plan?
I place this geronimo-web.xml inside the WEB-INF folder in the war file.

Please advise..

Thanks