geronimo-user mailing list archives

From newbie-gero <>
Subject Cant find the resource-ref even when i have enter it in geronimo-web.xml. is iit a bug or my mistake on my part?
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 08:24:44 GMT

Hi lists,
i'm trying out an ejb from the jboss to geronimo.
I have follow the steps as list in :

I have deploy the database pool by command line.
This is the my text in geronimo-web.xml
<web-app xmlns=""

Please do take note that i have list the resource-ref mapping in
geronimo-web.xml. However i still cant deploy due to these errors it prompt

java -jar bin/deployer.jar --user system --password manager deploy
    Error: Unable to distribute MusicApp.ear: Unable to resolve resource
    reference 'jdbc/MusicDB' (Could not auto-map to resource.  Try
    adding a resource-ref mapping to your Geronimo deployment plan.

    Search conducted in current module and dependencies:

    [ALL: org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-server//car]

    [ALL: org.apache.geronimo.configs/openejb//car]

    [ALL: org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database//car]

    [ALL: org.apache.geronimo.configs/tomcat6//car]

    [ALL: org.apache.geronimo.configs/openjpa//car]

    [ALL: org.apache.geronimo.configs/axis//car]

    [ALL: org.apache.geronimo.configs/axis2//car]

    [ALL: org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko//car]

Is that a bug or it is my mistake on my part

Please advise