geronimo-user mailing list archives

From puneetjain <puneet.ja...@wipro.com>
Subject Re: Query regarding session bean Instance Pool initiation
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 06:52:11 GMT

Hi David,

Sorry for your inconvenience, but I got a mail from nabble that my post is
still pending, thatswhy I resent the message.

And sorry about the specified server. Actually we are in the process of
evaluating the Application Server for our project. Mistakenly I wrote JBoss
in place of Geronimo.

Please tell me how can I configure the Stateless Session Bean Instance Pool
Size of Geronimo with the following configuration:
Minimum Size: 10
Maximum Size: 50
The instance pool should be prepopulated with the minimum number of
instance at the startup of the server.

Any reply will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Puneet