geronimo-user mailing list archives

From puneetjain <puneet.ja...@wipro.com>
Subject Query regarding session bean Instance Pool initiation
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 15:29:46 GMT

Hi,

I am new with Geronimo and EJB3. I have written a Stateless Session Bean and
want to deploy on JBoss Application Server.

I want to configure the Instance Pool Size of JBoss with the following
configuration:
Minimum Size: 10
Maximum Size: 50
The instance pool should be populated with the minimum number of instance at
the startup of the server.
How can I configure the initiation of Instance pooling at startup of server?

Environment:
========
Geronimo with tomcat distribution 2.0.2
EJB 3
OS: Redhat Enterprise Linux 4

Any reply will be appreciated as this is a bottleneck for me.

Thanks in advance...

Greetings,
Puneet