geronimo-user mailing list archives

From nuffink <ke...@gyrconsulting.co.uk>
Subject Jetty Deployment....
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 14:09:26 GMT

Hi,

I am a newbie (to a point) at J2EE and a defo newbie at Geronimo so please
be constructive and patient...

I have an old war file from something that was developed using IBM WSAD ages
back and so far have managed to get it all str8 in Eclipse J2EE distro via
importation (nothing fancy so far). i have created my DB2 databse pool and
that works fine too BUT when I importied the war into Eclipse in creating
the project and EAR project and web-inf stuff etc it also imported some
struts stuff too in the form of tlds. I have read a number of articles on
tlds and understand their use and the references that have been made in the
jsps to them,  again no probs. On deploying to the Geronimo Jetty server
v2.1 it is here that I am having issues that I don't fully understand. the
consiole comes back with the following warnings:

 13:49:15, 015 WARN (JspModuleBuilderExtension) JspModuleBuilderExtension:
Could not load tag class: org.apache.struts.taglib.bean.WriteTag mentioned
in TLD file at file:/D:/<..my geronimo server
path..>/geronimo-jetty6-javaee5-2.1/repository/com/gyr/AAAAEAR/1.0/AAAAEAR-1.0.car/AAAA.war/
WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld

but thats all it says no reason why...the struts jar and named classes are
in the lib directory under WEB-INF...so any help or pointers would be good.

Thanks