geronimo-user mailing list archives

From the666pack <mario.kof...@gmail.com>
Subject info message at startup: "not defined set of persistent classes"
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2008 14:50:54 GMT

hello!

so i switched back to 2.0.2. my favourite geronimo version so far :) i found
out that at startup i get an info message at the console that looks like
this:

[exec] 15:31:08,338 INFO  [Enhance] You have enabled runtime enhancement,
but have not specified the set of persistent classes.  OpenJPA must look for
metadata for every loaded class, which might increase class load times
significantly.

may this be a performance issue for the server under load? the odd thing is
also that i actually DO specify the set of my persistent classes in my
persistence.xml file:

xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/persistence_1_0.xsd"
             version="1.0">
  <persistence-unit name="valhalla" transaction-type="JTA">
    <description>videothek</description>

    <class>vt.bean.entity.Person</class>
    <class>vt.bean.entity.Actor</class>
    <class>vt.bean.entity.Director</class>
    <class>vt.bean.entity.Movie</class>
    <class>vt.bean.entity.Dvd</class>

    <properties>

      <property name="openjpa.jdbc.DBDictionary" value="postgres"/>
      <!--property name="openjpa.LockManager" value="pessimistic"/-->
    </properties>
    <jta-data-source>jdbc/postgres</jta-data-source>
    <non-jta-data-source>jdbc/postgres</non-jta-data-source>
  </persistence-unit>
</persistence>

i thank you for helping and i am sure soon i can make geronimo the best
performing server of all :)

regards,

mario