geronimo-user mailing list archives

From BenLeino ...@fffsoftware.de>
Subject 2.1 Database Pool Wizard for SQLServer crashes
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 17:23:57 GMT

Hi,

the new Geronimo v2.1 database pool wizard does not work for all kinds of
SQL Server options in the initial drop down menue.

Each time I provide a pool name and choose one out of the three SQL Server
options, for instance the jTDS one, and hit the proceed button, the original
starting page of the database wizard page is displayed again. No further
actions are taken.

MySQL and others are working fine.

How can I fix this bug, or deploy a SQL Server with JTDS on my own?

Thanks in advance,
BenLeino