geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ApolloX <sc...@selikoff.net>
Subject NullPointerException by MDB in getCurrentContext()
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 15:25:24 GMT

I'm running Geronimo 1.2-beta and am getting a NullPointerException
org.apache.geronimo.security.ContextManager.getCurrentContext() at line 167
when an MDB tries to access a finder method on a CMP bean.

I don't believe this problem existed in 1.1, as I don't recall seeing it
before we upgraded 1.2-beta.  Where the code crashes it appears to be
skipping the previous assertion that said "No registered context".  Why an
MDB would not have a proper context?  It's declared in the ejb-jar.xml and
geronimo.xml with resources, references to local EJBs, etc.