geronimo-user mailing list archives

From remya <remyasan...@gmail.com>
Subject Migrating an application from tomcat to geronimo
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 18:03:41 GMT

Hi,

My situation is as follows:-

The present application is running on tomcat, and it uses MemoryRealm code
as quoted below:

        as1 = new MemoryRealm();
        as1.start();
        flag1 = as1.authenticate(as, ((String) (obj4)));

How can I change this code or make changes to the application to suit it to
geronimo security realms (property realm)? Can I change the above code to
make the application adapt to the new need? Will I be able to add users and
groups from the application UI through some coding?

Thanks
Remya