geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Tomasz Mazan <win...@wp.pl>
Subject Re: Relation between MDB's instances, instanceLimit and threads
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 16:15:55 GMT

djencks wrote:

> I committed the fix we know about to amq 4.1 and trunk.  However the
> code looks rather thread-unsafe -- I'm trying to verify that it needs
> to be thread-safe -- so I expect additional fixes will be needed
> before we think about a release.
>
> thanks
> david jencks

I built active-mq with this fix and put it to my Geronimo.
I need more time to say it's working properly. I got another problem with
Geronimo which could has an impact on server's work and cause problems with
processing requests via JMS. I described it in "HOWL exception" thread.

Beniamin

-----
thanks
Beniamin