geronimo-user mailing list archives

From the666pack <mario.kof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.0.2 - OpenEJB "Passivation Failed"
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 10:02:37 GMT

David Blevins wrote:

> Nothing like that.  Best you can do is bump your poolSize up much
> higher.  The settings we supply are very conservative and you could
> likely have a much higher limit depending on the memory limits of your
> vm.
>
> -David

ok, i overcame the issue now with editing /var/config/config.xml and setting
BulkPassivate to 0:

        <gbean name="DefaultStatefulContainer">
            <attribute name="properties">TimeOut=30
                PoolSize=100
                BulkPassivate=0</attribute>
        </gbean>

now the error is gone. i want to thank you for your help

greetings,

mario