geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Tomasz Mazan <>
Subject Relation between MDB's instances, instanceLimit and threads
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 16:44:52 GMT

Hi guys.
I still got problems with stopping of delivering messages to MDB. I suspect
it's question of configuration of my thread pools, mdb instance limit per
MDB container etc.
Could anyone help me to do it properly?

Let's say I got:
1. MDB class A1.. An - for each I have to define maxMessagesPerSessions and
2. Each separable subset of [A1 .. An] use one of Resource Adapter  where
_each_ of RA uses it's own workmanager and ConnectionFactory - with
single-pool attributes MAX-SIZE and MIN-SIZE
3. Every workmanager has attribute minPoolSize and maxPoolSize
4. There is attribute Default\ MDB\ Container.InstanceLimit
5. Is there any other value for (i.e.) global thread (or connection) pool to

Please, help me. There's is many cases where messages are 'trapped' in