geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Burt Prior <bpr...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.1 and Seam
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 18:20:43 GMT

Hi David,

Wow!  This is awesome news.  Very exciting.

Ok, we are ready to apply this patch to our 2.1.

Sorry to ask; could you be a bit more specific on what I need to do to apply
this patch?

> If you grab the org.apache.openejb.core.Operation class from the latest
> snapshot[1] and put it into your openejb-core-3.0-beta-2.jar replacing the
> existing Operation.class, things should work.

I'm not sure how to do this exactly.  Could I ask for your help?

Thanks again for your excellent work with our team and Gavin.
.Burt