geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Burt Prior <bpr...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.1 and Seam
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2008 18:16:35 GMT

Hi Jay, (and David^2)

Thanks for checking that.  I didn't have time to experiment with it on
Friday.  Darn. Ok, well.

I just now checked my Seam users group posting on this.  It looks like Gavin
King replied.

Please check it out, and don't hesitate to respond as well.
http://www.seamframework.org/Community/Seam2JEE5CompliantWithTheTCKRequirements
Geronimo and Seam and TCK

Gavin mentioned to fill out a bug report.  Any suggestions?

Thanks everyone.  This is really excellent.  I wonder if we could get some
kinda patch for Seam on Geronimo?
.Burt