geronimo-user mailing list archives

From tglawles <tglaw...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Installing Apache Solr into Geronimo
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 18:20:58 GMT

I came ot a similar conclusion about 5 minutes ago.  I imported the WAR into
eclipse and found an error in the web.xml.  It appears to be an encoding
issues on the first line....

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

There is an unseen character before the "<" character which I deleted.  Once
removed, solr deploys just fine.

Thanks for help Jason.

-Tom