geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Burt Prior <bpr...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.1 and Seam
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 18:16:03 GMT

Hi Jay,

I downloaded the jar you referenced, and replaced the one that was
previously in the repository.

Thanks to you, David, and Jacek, I'm able to see the booking example
homepage!  Yes!

I'm working on now getting access to my Oracle database pool that I set up.
When I go to the next page in the booking example (so save some data; user?)
I get the error...

'java.sql.SQLException - invalid oracle url specified:
OracleDataSource.makeURL'.

Not sure what's causing this...  I was wondering if anyone has seen this
before?

Thanks again,
.Burt