geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Burt Prior <bpr...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.1 and Seam
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 17:49:34 GMT

Hi David, Jay, and Jacek,

Ok! Got the booking example working!  Wow! It was very exciting to see the
booking example homepage on Geronimo 2.1 after deploying.

I can't save anything to my (Oracle thin driver) database using the 'pool' I
set up thru Geronimo, but I guess I'll just have to work on that as a
separate issue.  Perhaps my deployment plan is incorrect; i'm not sure.

Just getting to this point with Geronimo and Seam has our team very
energized to deliver and showcase our first Geronimo and Seam application!

Just a note of thanks for sticking with us thru all the issues.  Thank You.

Ok, on that making Geronimo and Seam work with our Oracle database pool.

Thanks,
.Burt