geronimo-user mailing list archives

From pdennis <patrickden...@managementdynamics.com>
Subject Re: Initialize Hibernate During Deployment
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 15:20:36 GMT

Hi David,

I do know what Hibernate is doing, it is reading the hibernate.cfg.xml file,
reading up the mapping files and creating a org.hibernate.SessionFactory.
All of this is in a static method in my HibernateUtil class.  This is how
Hibernate works with other app servers (as far as I know).

What kind of listener do I need to create that gets triggered when the app
starts?  This sounds like what I'm trying to do.

-Patrick