geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Alex Magdenko <>
Subject Integration with Geronimo.
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 10:35:02 GMT

I'm new to Geronimo and I would like to get some help about the following

I'm working on GridGain( integration with Geronimo.
I need to start my specific service(loader) inside Geronimo server. I have
set of jars which used in my service. All my EAR, WAR applications should
use that service. I need to use the same classLoader with classes from my
service in EAR and WAR applications (no need to load these gridgain classes
per application).

I understand that my service will be declared as GBean and implements
GBeanLifecycle interface.
Could you help me with depoyment-plan.? Ideas?... links?...

Best regards.