geronimo-user mailing list archives

From seleshmaster <seleshmas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo WTP client for eclipse , server cannot start
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2008 04:54:43 GMT

Hello;

I am also a newbie to JEE, I am having a similar problem.  Though, i can
start the server on command line but I am unable to start the server in
eclipse. I have setup Geronimo WTP client.
The version I am running is v2.1 (Geronimo).  I was just following the
"5-minute Tutorial on Enterprise Application ..."

it seems it starts ok, then it just dies

The error i am getting is " Server Apache Geronimo v2.0  failed to start"

please help

thx