geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Ashish Jain" <ashja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New tutorials for AG2.1 available
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2008 15:40:13 GMT
Hi CG,
Thanks for your comments!

We are still to add tutorials for Stateful Session Bean. Regarding the
database updation the existing Stateless Session Tutorial uses quite a bit
of it.

You can also have a look at the other tutorials as well like Java Server
Faces, Application Clients, Web Services. Also go through the basics section
before going through the tutorial section. This will give u a basic
understanding of architecture for the technology involved.

Thanks
Ashish