geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Ashish Jain" <ashja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New tutorials for AG2.1 available
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2008 16:37:39 GMT
Hi Tim,
Thanks for your valuable comments!
 For your information all the tutorials use GEP 2.1(unstable). You can have
a look at the other tutorials and provide your comments. This will help us
to further improve the tutorials .

Regarding *1. *I guess it is not a critical issue. for *2.* There were some
problems with the jaxws-tools.bat in AG 2.1, It was throwing class not found
exception. I contacted Jarek for the same and he provided a workaround for
the same using gshell. I will soon update the tutorials with the steps for
WSDL generation and changes therein to be made in the WSDL file.

Hope to receive more comments from you as we move through tutorial section.

Thanks
Ashish