geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Ashish Jain" <ashja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unclear steps in tutorial "Stateless Session Bean"
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 08:08:37 GMT
There are only two possibilities for such an error.
1) Either you have not mentioned the correct dependency in the deployment
plan.
2) You have not created the datasource.

Since 1) is not possible becoz you are using the correct plan. I guess there
is some issue with your datasource. You can try the following
1) Create a database as suggested by the turorial
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/stateless-session-bean.html#StatelessSessionBean-CreatingadatabaseusingAdministrativeConsole
2) Deploy *tranql-connector-derby-embed-xa-1.3.rar* which is present in
<GERONIMO_HOME>\repository\org\tranql\tranql-connector-derby-embed-xa\1.3
using the plan attached.
3) Now deploy the StatelessSessionEJB.jar.

This should help you. BTW what is the version of AG you are using?

Thanks
Ashish