From: Donald Woods <dwoods@apache.org>
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2008 12:33:28 PM
Subject: Re: Can you bind 2 separate geronimo server instances to 2 different ip addresses?

Any component listening on 0.0.0.0 could be causing this....

Can you run "netstat -a" and see if any of the first server instance's
ports are still bound to 0.0.0.0 and post the results?  It could just be
a simple matter of updating config.xml to override some default
configuration settings (and then fixing it with a JIRA for which ever
version of Geronimo you are using.)

-Donald