Hi Jim,
Looks like there is some problem. I am looking at it.

--
Thanks,
Shiva

On Feb 12, 2008 11:12 PM, Jim Foster <jfoster@tmtsaz.com> wrote:

Hello,

I am attempting to use the "Plan Creator" feature of 2.1 using
liferay-portal-4.4.1.war as the target, but I am receiving a
security-related error (full text bottom of this post).

Even though I have been using Geronimo for some time, the changes in 2.1
(which are all excellent) still leave me unsure of where the problem lies:
Geronimo base, the deployment plan, or Liferay's distribution.

For the record, I am using the code from svn, Revision 620253.

Any advise would be most appreciated.

Thank you for your time!

Jim

From Plan Creator, following clicking on the "Deploy" button on the last
wizard screen.
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException:

 web.xml for web app liferay/liferay-portal-4.4.1/4.4.1/war

includes security elements but Geronimo deployment plan is not provided or
does not
contain <security-realm-name> element necessary to configure security
accordingly.

at
org.apache.geronimo.web25.deployment.AbstractWebModuleBuilder.basicInitContext(AbstractWebModuleBuilder.java:349)
at
org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.deployment.TomcatModuleBuilder.initContext(TomcatModuleBuilder.java:326)
at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.SwitchingModuleBuilder.initContext(SwitchingModuleBuilder.java:159)
at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(EARConfigBuilder.java:595)
at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:254)
at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:133)
at
at
at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:124)
at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:867)
at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:239)
at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.AbstractDeployCommand.doDeploy(AbstractDeployCommand.java:116)
at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.DistributeCommand.run(DistributeCommand.java:61)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)