Does <DefaultContext allowLinking="true"/> modify the attribute to all applications deployed in tomcat or is it per application?  In Geronimo, if we want to control it per application, we will need a new tomcat specific element in geronimo-web.xml (which means a schema change, and I prefer to do it before 2.1 goes out, provided RM approves).  If it is ok to have one setting across all apps, we can take the easy route of using a system property (argh...  I seem to have developed an affinity to system properties).

Please go ahead and create a JIRA so that we can get this done sooner or later.

++Vamsi