geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Viet Nguyen" <vhng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to lookup an EJB3 session bean by JNDI?
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 20:12:07 GMT
I'm assuming that you want to remotely look up the session bean.

If it is so you can use this piece of code:

                Properties props = new Properties();
                props.setProperty(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
"org.apache.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory");
                props.setProperty(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "ejbd://" +
<ip>+ ":" + <port>);
                Context ic = new InitialContext(props);
                myBean = (MyBeanRemote) ic.lookup(<jndi-name>);

where <jndi-name> can be found in your geronimo-log and <ip> is
whatever your server's IP is.

Hope this helps,
Viet Nguyen