geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Joseph Leong" <josephcle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo WTP client for eclipse , server cannot start
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 21:08:26 GMT
Hi CG,

I remember a previous version was having the failed state issue at one point
as well...   I'd like to suggest what Jacek mentioned
1) Download Geronimo 2.1 Release
http://geronimo.apache.org/downloads.html

2) Start with the Quick Start - Apache Geronimo for the Impatient
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/quick-start-apache-geronimo-for-the-impatient.html

3) Proceed to Welcome to Apache Geronimo Development Tools Subproject in
Additional Information section.

*Note: Again Make sure you have the Geronimo 2.1 release the issue was
eliminated in that version.

-Joseph Leong